Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mindless Capitalist Musings

So, I'll admit it. I was one of the last people in the world to get on the iPod bandwagon and even then, I couldn't bring myself to pay the money for even a Nano. So... I got the shuffle, the little lime green one. Kermit and I have been very happy together, since late in June just after my birthday.

Possibly the only thing that could have made Kermit cooler (this would have also meant that he wouldn't have been named Kermit, but I digress...) would have been if he were purple.

And now, they have them in the most lovely shade of periwinkle, ever! *covets* [Golam]And I wants one! My precious...[/Golam]

In other news, I should point out that I normallly give more to animal charities then I spend in clothes during a year and yet in the past week I have spent an eye popping amount on clothing. All will be worth it though when this arrives.

1 comment:

cdkscully said...

I love my iPod shuffle! I have the first generation one. I mostly use it in my car because all I have in there is a radio and tape deck.